Booking & Cancellation Policy
Since Calgary Mobile iRepair’s business is a mobile traveling based business we spend a great deal of time planning our days logistically. Cancelling an appointment on short notice really has an effect on our business and we take this seriously. When we book a time window for your appointment we are making a commitment to you, so if your appointment is confirmed and a Booking Confirmation Email was sent out the following policy will apply to you:
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require a minimum 6 business hours notice before your scheduled appointment time window begins.
- Appointments cancelled and not rescheduled within 6 business hours of your beginning scheduled time window will incur a cancellation fee of $60. The fee also applies to “No Show” appointments.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so by calling us during business hours @587-777-9592. You must speak to a technician so they can review your appointment details and time. Unfortunately, we will not accept cancellation through text messaging, email or after business hours as we may not receive them.
Responsibility of Customer Prior to Repair
- iPhones must have a minimum 20% battery charge prior to tech arriving. If the device is dead without charge when the tech arrives there will be a $15 fee for the time as we are unable to move ahead with the repair which will cause a delay in our day. ( This does not apply for Battery replacement & charging port replacement repairs )
- Please make sure the iPad has 20% battery power and that the password is removed or is given to tech upon pickup.
- Please make sure your iPads LCD (Display under the broken glass) is still showing the picture perfectly with No Lines/Black Blobs etc.
By requesting a repair service by Text, Email, Phone Call, in Person or through our website Calgaryiphonerepair.com you agree to the following:
- There may be internal damages that the customer & technician are able/unable to detect before and/or after the repair.
- That the repair may not solve the problem you are experiencing and or these problems may return again in a short period of time after the repair has been completed.
- If the device is unable to be serviced/repaired by Calgary Mobile iRepair due to the devices excessive physical damage or water damage, there will be a $60 service fee. We do not offer services on water damage devices.
- That additional parts may be required to perform the repair and that there will be additional charges for these parts.
- That if Calgary Mobile iRepair’s technician is unable to perform their regular “Pre-Test” on the device due to damages, you will not hold Calgary Mobile iRepair accountable for any items that may not work after the repair. ( On iPhone Screen Repairs we test the Ear speaker, Lower Mic, Front Facing Camera, Proximity Sensor and Home Button (We do not test the Touch ID function). No other components on the phone will be tested or confirmed of their workability.
- That you have provided the correct model information during the booking process. If an appointment is confirmed and booked and a Technician arrives to find it’s a different device that we don’t repair or that we are out of stock on, there will be a travel/time fee of $60 within the Calgary Area and $75 for areas we service outside of Calgary.
- All repairs/sales are non-refundable.